Post image for Josie and the Porkysnacks

Josie and the Porkysnacks

February 3, 2011 · 69 comments

Josie and the Porkysnacks
No time for greens and Chats
Won’t run when they hear “Fat!”
There where the gorge begins
Come on watch the good guys binge!

My sister and I hit up Melbourne last week and immediately got into the spirit of things by heading out for dinner with Agnes of Off the Spork and Maria of The Gourmet Challenge on our first night. Agnes suggested we check out Josie Bones, revealed by a bit of internet sleuthing to be a newish venture from Australian MasterChef Series 1 contestants Chris Badenoch (the hat guy) and Julia Jenkins, and the promise of a meat and beer fest with the company of Agnes, Maria and their boys was impossible to pass up.

The man himself, sans-hat, and an anonymous naked rabbit seducing us with her come-hither muscles.

After shaking hands with pig (much less slap bass than with beef) to get through the front door we tried not to ogle the seductive naked rabbit photo above the bar too obviously as we made our way to our table up the back. It took us quite a while, but my sister and I eventually realised that the beer restaurant was in exactly the same location as a drag bar that we went to the very first time we visited Melbourne together. Luckily for us some work had gone into refitting the place before Josie Bones was opened, as the trip upstairs to the toilet previously involved quite a lot of wobbly scaffolding and wishing you’d prepared a packed lunch.

The wonderfully overwhelming beer menu and my first selection - Hitachino Nest classic ale

Josie Bones is known for its beer selection, and the drinks menu is as big a papercut risk as this might suggest. Feeling the effects of a very early start and flight from Perth that morning, I kept things simple for myself and stuck to the front page which offers a selection of 8 draught beers. I had been wanting to try Hitachino Nest beers for quite a while and so was immediately drawn to the Hitachino Nest classic ale. I was just as quickly turned off by the $16 price tag for a 330mL serving, but was convinced to give it a go and figured at 7.5% I was going to savour it somewhat. I didn’t take any notes and can’t remember the nuances of the taste but I really enjoyed it and will be hunting it down at The International Beer Shop in Leederville now that I’m back in WA.

Crunchy fatty crackly crackling ($4 each)

Our friendly waitress suggested that we keep ourselves going through the menu decision process with some Crackling of the Day, and who were we to argue? We soon had plates of crunchy pork and chicken crackling to wash down with our beers, and amongst all the crunching we agreed that although the porky skin was as good as you’d expect, the chicken was the winner – nicely seasoned and satisfyingly crunchy under tooth, with the taste taking you back to Mum’s roast chicken dinners and being a bit grossed out by family members fighting over who would get the parson’s nose. We then wondered what they did with the rest of the chicken given the lack of chicken dishes on the rest of the menu. Is there some sort of chicken skin black market?

Lamb tartare with wheat beer brioche ($16)

Given my lack of beef consumption I had not eaten any meat tartare before and was very curious to try this lamb dish. Finished off very cutely with a little quail egg, it was surprisingly tender and accompanied beautifully with the tangy mustard. I was quite surprised by how mild the overall taste was, and how much I enjoyed this.

Trotter fritters with romesco sauce ($10)

Chunks of pig trotters, deep fried. This could surely not be anything but glorious. They started off really well with a great crunchy exterior and unctuously tender, not overly “porky” meat hiding within, but were let down by large pieces of fat and connective tissue hiding in there with it. I’m sure some would see these as important elements of a trotter, but I’m all about the meat and not terribly tolerant of chewy fat chunks. Can you blame me though? Chewy fat chunks. Without them I would have given these a big thumbs up.

Rabbit terrine special ($15)

When our waitress told us about the rabbit terrine special we all got a little excited, though I was also apprehensive. Although I’ve enjoyed many a terrine in my time, given my chunks o’ fat intolerance I often find either too obviously fatty, or too gelatinous. This was perfectly suited to my tastes though, with the only obvious chunks consisting of tender rabbit meat. It was accompanied with booze infused pureed prunes, what we think was an onion jam, and some very crisp slivers of bread. Quite a lovely dish that I happily went back to for seconds.

Baby Nicola wholegrain mustard potato salad ($9)

We thought we’d best at least get a token vegetable dish, and went with the potato salad. As you can see, it’s not exactly screaming good health with the generous squiggling of creamy dressing. It was nonetheless a fairly decent potato salad and a nice break from the meat.

Octopus and bone marrow cigar with green mango salad and nam jim ($14)

The octopus and bone marrow cigar was referred to by our waiter as “Octo-bone” which is surely reason enough to order one. Sadly this was the highlight of the dish, and was largely disliked by our table of merry munchers. It was quite oily, and the combination of octopus and bone marrow was interesting but really didn’t hit the mark. The tangy green mango salad was an excellent complement to the oily crunch of the cigar though.

Pork Belly special ($18)

Yes. This dish was a porky winner. Another special, so I’m not entirely sure what the different components are, but we all loved this. The belly had just the right amount of fat running through it, acting more as a sidekick to the meaty layers, and the skin had just enough crunch. Thanks to Maria’s superior memory I can tell you that the fruits were pickled peaches, though we all disagreed about what the puree was made of and for some reason didn’t ask for clarification. I am sure I tasted apple in it but other weren’t convinced so I can’t say any more about it except for that married really well with the perfectly cooked pork. A great dish, very well executed, and we were glad we had ordered two serves of it.

Grain fed beef rib meat with thrice cooked chips and horseradish hollandaise ($19)

We all had great expectations of this jenga stack of chips, given their thrice cooked claim to fame, but were all disappointed. Not particularly crunchy or noteworthy, they tasted just like slightly soggy, oily chips. Still infinitely better than what my sister and I were later to find ourselves eating at the Australian Open on the one night we didn’t pack our dinner, but ultimately disappointing. The beef rib meat on the other hand was quite enjoyed, with the almost crisp exterior hiding juicy, flavoursome meat within. How do I know this? I ate some. Yes, there you have it, I ate some of the beef. Now, let’s all pretend it didn’t happen as I can’t afford to buy a new domain name and they probably won’t let me have Hold-the-Beef-except-for-very-rare-occasions-when-it-looks-particularly-tasty-and-I-would-like-to-have-a-little-try-to-see-if-I-still-don’t-enjoy-it.com.

Black Giraffe coffee lagar, on tap

While considering our dessert options we enjoyed another drink or two, and my curiosity got the better of me. I had to try the Burleigh Brewing Company’s Black Giraffe coffee lager ($9 for 330mL at 5%). After one sip I fell desperately in love. The coffee flavour was much more intense than I expected, and the overall mouthfeel was almost stouty and gave the impression of having a higher percentage of alcohol than the very manageable 5%. The coffee flavours develop more after swallowing, and also are more noticeable as the beer warms slightly. Beautiful!

(I later discovered to my horror that it is not available to buy in WA so my sister and I did a mission up to Carlton North to get our hands on a few longnecks to bring back home with us. After popping one the other night I am sure the flavours were not as intense as drinking it on tap, and I wasn’t as blown away, but still really like it. Perhaps the lack of intensity from the bottle is a good thing given my inability to buy any more over here.)

Baa baa black sheep, have you any cash?

After deciding to go elsewhere for dessert, a little black sheep then brought us our bill, and we were on our way…

The famous hat and a cute little bird

…although not without capturing some evidence of the famous hat. A few more Hitachino Nests and I’m sure I would have been entertaining the others with the behatted routine I learnt in my first term of tap dancing lessons.

Despite the threat of sending friends into unwanted dance routines, I think Josie Bones is definitely worth a visit. The service was excellent – friendly, enthusiastic and knowledgeable – and the beer selection alone is worth the trip to Collingwood. I’m not sure I would return again for dinner, given how rich, fatty and meaty the overall experience was, but many of the dishes were quite perfect high end beer snacks. I’m sure we also brought the richness upon ourselves to some degree as we were determined to make the most of the meat fest and shied away from the less overly meat driven dishes on the menu. If you do get there, please try the Black Giraffe, and I hope for your sake that pork belly is a special for the day.

In the words of the owners, may the pork be with you.

Josie Bones

Address:                  98 Smith Street, Collingwood, VIC 3066
Phone:                      03 9417 1878
Opening Hours: Mon, Wed, Thurs: 5pm-late; Fri-Sun: noon-late
Website:                   Josie Bones
We paid:                   ~$40/head for drinks, crackling starters and shared mains

Evelyne@CheapEthnicEatz February 3, 2011 at 8:52 am

And I was just saying today to myself any news from you was WAY overdue. This place sounds really awesome, almost like an Aussie version of Pied de Cochon. I see potential. All looks great but that lamb tartar really caught my curiosity.

OMG you ate beef????????

Conor February 3, 2011 at 9:09 am

Yes, way overdue, sorry to keep you in suspenders ;)
This place isn’t at the level of Pied de Cochon’s OTT meat extravaganza, but I like the comparison! Both places have pig’s head too!
Yep, I did. I’m a fraud ;)

Apex@blueapocalypse February 3, 2011 at 9:04 am

Great review. Crackling is served as a snack! Sounds like my kind of place.

Conor February 3, 2011 at 9:12 am

Thanks Apex! Totally.. crackling should be on offer everywhere. There must be enough health conscious people out there shunning fatty skin for it to be a waste product, surely? Fight landfill! Eat crackling!

Agnes February 3, 2011 at 10:36 am

You are hilarious as always! Awesome to catch up with you at the beer and meatfest! xx

Conor February 3, 2011 at 12:02 pm

Thanks lovely, same to you! This time again next year? :D

Hanna February 3, 2011 at 10:50 am

I want to go to there! Actually, I just want to go to you. Although meat isn’t my favouriterest thing (the distinct lack of sugar in most meat dishes is a debbie downer for me), I’m actually very intrigued by the tartare. Tartare, black pudding, haggis… these are a few of my probably-won’t-be-favourite-but-I-want-to-try-eventually-anyway things!

P.S. I hope your return to Perth was splendiferous! I was having coffee with someone yesterday and his father called him to say he was heading to Perth today… and I was very jealous.
Hanna´s last blog post ..Ani Phyo’s Coconut Breakfast Cakes- More Raw Vegan Fun!

Conor February 3, 2011 at 12:05 pm

I was also intrigued, and my intrigue was rewarded.. it was goood! Not terribly sugary though, I must admit. You could smuggle in some sugar sachets though? Or a little weenie bottle of maple syrup?

I’m not with you on the black pudding though. They can’t fool me by calling it pudding!

Return was sad but also lovely to be back. I think splendiferous could indeed be used, in fact. Does this friend’s father require a personal chocolate taster to accompany him?? Please???

Hannah February 3, 2011 at 6:54 pm

What do you mean, they can’t fool you my calling it pudding? Isn’t black pudding a deep dark mousse made of Amedei Chuao chocolate? *concerned face*

Hmm… I don’t know whether the father needs this particular chocolate taster. Apparently she can’t even spell her own name.
Hannah´s last blog post ..Ani Phyo’s Coconut Breakfast Cakes- More Raw Vegan Fun!

Conor February 4, 2011 at 3:51 pm

I was wondering what happened to your H, but I thought if I just stayed nice and quiet about it then it might come crawling back…

mademoiselle délicieuse February 3, 2011 at 11:56 am

You…

ate…

beef…

!!!

And I’m quite excited by the thought of coffee beer as I’m not a fan of beer generally, and perhaps it would mute the usual yeasty tastes. Or perhaps I could just mute the yeastiness with delicious porkiness instead.
mademoiselle délicieuse´s last blog post ..Epicure Recipe Card 15- Nori-crusted Tuna

Conor February 3, 2011 at 12:06 pm

Shhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! Don’t say it so loudly!

I think you should try it, but order extra plates of crackling to distract yourself with in case you don’t like it.

erin February 3, 2011 at 12:12 pm

Hi Conor!

I’m not going to comment on your post except to say damn you. Damn you to hell. I have no money or plans to go to Melbourne this year, sadly, but now I of course want to go because that all looks very tasty, and also if there is one thing I can’t resist it’s a coffee beer.

PS, my friend works at that beer shop. That is all.

erin February 3, 2011 at 12:14 pm

PS Lolz at how I said “one thing I can’t resist” when I am practically in the constant, relentless throes of a thesis-stress-induced drinking problem.

Conor February 4, 2011 at 3:52 pm

Does your friend give you beer every year for your birthday? Why don’t I have a friend that works in a beer shop? WHY?

Erin February 4, 2011 at 6:42 pm

Probably because if you did he would be as useless as my beer shop friend, and not give you beer on your birthday.

He is wonderful at getting beer for parties, though. Not a Corona in sight!

Conor February 5, 2011 at 1:54 pm

So you’re saying I just need to put in enough effort to the friendship to score party invites?

GourmetGetaways February 3, 2011 at 12:30 pm

What a great night! I would have been doing a dance routine on a table too after a few of those beers at 7.5%.

I always wanted him to win MasterChef so I hope this venture does well for him.

As for the “Hold the Beef” except when it is particularly good… its a little long as a webpage :)

Conor February 4, 2011 at 3:53 pm

Just imagine the dancing duo we could make after a case of the beer! There would be crackling flying all over the place :D

Iron Chef Shellie February 3, 2011 at 6:23 pm

heheh that black sheep is soooo cute!
Iron Chef Shellie´s last blog post ..Innocent Bystander – Giant Steps

Conor February 4, 2011 at 3:53 pm

I know! I’m surprised he didn’t sneak home with one of us :)

ck February 3, 2011 at 7:15 pm

A really entertaining and informative post. Your writing is a joy to read. And I laughed my rump off at your potential new domain name! I loved the trotter door knobs. Sounds like a good spot to try some interesting beers. And eat skin. Hmmm.
ck´s last blog post ..The Cookbook Challenge – 26 themes over 52 weeks Citrus

Conor February 4, 2011 at 4:19 pm

Thanks so much ck! :)
I think we could all do with more trotter door knobs and crisy skin in our lives.

Katherine February 3, 2011 at 7:58 pm

Conor the Octopus and Bone Marrow Cigar looks delicious. I love this restaurant. All the dishes look so good. Vegetarians look away…
Katherine´s last blog post ..Strawberry and White Chocolate Cupcakes

Conor February 4, 2011 at 4:20 pm

It was certainly an interesting dish Katherine. I wasn’t sure if I loved it or hated it though! Indeed, not a place for the meat fearing amongst us :)

Karen Harris February 3, 2011 at 9:57 pm

Don’t worry, I don’t think anyone will tell the blogger gods about you tasting that beef. What do you expect while dining in a restaurant that used to be a drag bar?! I think a walk on the wild side was definitely expected. You had me at the cracklings.
Karen Harris´s last blog post ..Baby its cold outside- so lets have a giveaway!

Conor February 4, 2011 at 4:22 pm

Phew, thanks Karen. I didn’t tell the whole story about that drag bar.. I got pulled up in an ‘audience participation’ moment and had to compete in a dummy (pacifier) spitting competition. I was hopeless and came dead last :(

Kath Lockett February 4, 2011 at 6:48 am

You write such an interesting and informative review; it’s like I’ve been invited to join you at your table!

This might be the place for me to take Love Chunks to very soon…… I so want to try the chicken crackling.

Conor February 4, 2011 at 4:23 pm

Thanks Kath! If I’d thought, I would have actually invited you to the table!

The crackling on offer is a “crackling of the day”, which makes me wonder what other types they have. Boar? Cat? Annoying child?

5 Star Foodie February 4, 2011 at 11:38 am

Sounds like a fun experience here, though not all perfect, but some interesting dishes there for sure, and that pork belly definitely sounds wonderful to try!

Conor February 4, 2011 at 4:24 pm

You’ve summed it up perfectly! :)

Mei February 4, 2011 at 10:06 pm

That sexy rabbit picture… it’s sexy, it’s dead and it’s edible… feels a bit wrong somewhere!

You ate beef! At least you held out for the good stuff. :) Maybe you’ve been converted?
Mei´s last blog post ..larner’s oyster supply – o’connor

Conor February 7, 2011 at 2:36 pm

Only a tiny bit wrong though. Much less wrong than the naked pig I have hanging in my kitchen…

Not sure you’ll find me gnawing on a steak any time soon, but I’ll be sure to document it if I do. I promise.

Pam February 5, 2011 at 12:43 am

You ate beef! What a cool and tasty eating experience, even if you didn’t love everything, it’s still a fun time.
Pam´s last blog post ..Super Bowl Snack Ideas

Conor February 7, 2011 at 2:36 pm

And that’s the main thing! :D

Maria @ Scandifoodie February 5, 2011 at 12:44 pm

Oh my goodness this place has some serious porky business going on!
Maria @ Scandifoodie´s last blog post ..Runebergs Cakes

Conor February 7, 2011 at 2:37 pm

It’s porktastic. Porknificent. Even… dare I say… porkalicious? Oh god I did say it.

Lorraine @ Not Quite Nigella February 5, 2011 at 6:45 pm

Ooh we almost went here on our last visit to Melbourne but there were just so many places to go to. This is selling it for me I must say! :D

Conor February 7, 2011 at 2:38 pm

Next time, Lorraine, next time. I only just got back and I’m already regretting all the places I didn’t get to visit :(

tasteofbeirut February 5, 2011 at 11:32 pm

Interesting place; too much emphasis on meat for my taste but I am sure the MEN love it!

Conor February 7, 2011 at 2:38 pm

I can totally imagine my Dad ordering 5 serves of the pork belly :D

pierre February 6, 2011 at 6:36 pm

hello swettie Conor !
I am in a good modd today because this is almost spring here in paris !
Hope you are not touched by bad weather conditions (i think not because you are on the other coast aren’t you?)
By the way I love the octopus cigar ! I would smoke it right away !!!
Have a good dayyyyyyyyyyyyyy!
Pierre
pierre´s last blog post ..Panacotta Hibiscus- pommes fondantes- Ephémère à la rose

Conor February 7, 2011 at 2:41 pm

Hooray, huzzah Pierre!! Almost spring? Noo, I am not ready for it to be almost autumn here! Yes we have been so lucky here.. while the rest of the country is hit by floods and cyclones and madness we have been blissfully warm and peaceful. Well, we have some terrible bushfires just near Perth today but nowhere near my kitchen, phew.
Have a good day yourself! Mine is going swimmingly, despite the lack of floods!

ylenate February 6, 2011 at 8:51 pm

What a meat feast!! The pork belly and rabbit terrine look awesome! I love the token veggie dish.
Having been out of blogging and reading blogs for a bit, I have to say that the site looks great and have enjoyed doing some catch-up reading.
Bonne Année!

Conor February 7, 2011 at 2:42 pm

They were great. I am actually now craving a big slab of pork belly, for afternoon tea no less. It is the afternoon tea of champions, I am sure.
Thanks very much! I’ve been terrible with my reading/writing lately so I know how it feels. Cheers for coming back :)

Nancy/ Spicie Foodie February 7, 2011 at 2:28 am

I think my husband would want to eat there very often. I have to say what adventurous diners you guys are. As always I love reading your blog entries, always great:)
Nancy/ Spicie Foodie´s last blog post ..An Interview With The Ardent Epicure- My Favorite Foodies Series

Conor February 7, 2011 at 2:43 pm

Thanks Nancy! I think quite a few husbands might be taken with this place. Nothing to do with the picture above the bar though ;)

Meggy February 7, 2011 at 10:34 am

That coffee lager looks like a cross between a espresso martini and a coke spider.

I am not a fan of eating raw meat (of any kind) nor am i a fan of eating offal – i am eternally unadventurous, however I have been known to love some bone marrow for the rich ultrafatness of it all.

Was the heaviness of the meal complimented by the heaviness of the beer? or was it all too much?

Conor February 7, 2011 at 2:48 pm

Whilst perusing the beer selection at my new local Dan Murphys, I discovered a local coffee beer – Matilda Bay Longshot coffee beer. I’m not allowed to drink beer at the moment due to my restrictive diet thing but am very keen to try it once I’m out of dietary prison.

I’m not much of a raw meat person either (well, except for seafood.. does that count?) and shun offal but this place was fun. You don’t have to order crazy pig head things.. there are quite a few more normal dishes, though I’m not so sure how normal you are.

The Hitachino Nest beer was a really nice light accompaniment to the heaviness of the food, and the coffee flavour of the Black Giraffe somehow lifted away the heaviness with the difference in the type of flavour, if that makes sense, so it worked well with the beers. Still, by the end the oil had pretty much done us in.

OohLookBel February 7, 2011 at 1:38 pm

As Wallace would say, ‘Cracking crackling, Gromit!’, or words to that effect… This place does look impressive, and not as gimmicky as you’d think (I was kind of expecting everything to be awash with beer). May have to navigate there next time I’m in Melbourne.
OohLookBel´s last blog post ..Soba noodles with aubergine and fruit

Conor February 7, 2011 at 2:48 pm

For bringing Wallace and Gromit into this discussion Bel, I love you.

Cakelaw February 7, 2011 at 4:21 pm

Looks like it was a fun night. Your menu choices are braver than mine (I couldn’t do the trotters or the tartare). Love the sound of those beers. Hoep you and yours are well away from the fires.
Cakelaw´s last blog post ..Coconut ice

Conor February 7, 2011 at 4:29 pm

I guess after the trotters and tartare braveness it wasn’t much of a push to eat some of the beef :)

Thank you, I am lucky enough to have no loved ones in danger with the fires. The rest of the country is awash and we are burning.

Adrian in Food Rehab February 9, 2011 at 10:43 am

And may the pork be with you too! LOL
Yes, I was just commenting on Maria’s blog regarding the crackiling. I think more joints should serve this good stuff.
Adrian in Food Rehab´s last blog post ..How we do Brunch in Melbourne- Madame Brussels Style Daarling!

Conor February 20, 2011 at 12:27 pm

Couldn’t agree more Adrian. The more crackling the better. Crackling for the masses!

Tracey@Tangled Noodle February 9, 2011 at 11:52 am

I don’t know if I have ever come across a more satisfying account of a meat-fest than this. The only criticism I have is that I was not there to share . . . Would love any (and all) of these dishes. 8-)
Tracey@Tangled Noodle´s last blog post ..Fork in the Road- Oregon Hors dOeuvres

Conor February 20, 2011 at 11:15 pm

A pity we couldn’t have you there Tracey… will be sure to eat extra portions on your behalf at my next meat fest experience :)

msihua February 9, 2011 at 5:52 pm

HmMMm… I would like to try the lamb tartare.. because I can never eat beef… so.. that would be interesting… everything else.. seems a bit overrated? Was it? hMMmM… not sure if I want to go and be a fan of the hat man… hMmMmmMMmmm
msihua´s last blog post ..DANSK – The Review @ Denmark House- Little Bourke Street- Melbourne

Conor February 20, 2011 at 11:16 pm

We are united in our nonbeefiness normally, but I jumped ship temporarily on this night! Yes, perhaps a little overrated but a good experience nonetheless. Some very good dishes and some excellent beer to make up for the not so great ones.

Cakelaw February 9, 2011 at 6:02 pm

Aaaagggh – the theme tune to Josie and the Pussycats keeps going through my head. I have given you an award here, oh Stylish Blogger:

Cakelaw´s last blog post ..Musk sticks

Pachecopatty February 10, 2011 at 2:32 am

You girls are having all the fun;-) Nice spread of Porkysnacks and other goodies.
I’m going to have to come back and look at all your photos when I’m hungry, really hungry;-)

Conor February 20, 2011 at 11:17 pm

That’s the way it should be, right? ;)

Jo @ Second Helping February 10, 2011 at 1:21 pm

you. ate. beef.
you? ate? beef?

Conor February 20, 2011 at 11:17 pm

I know.
I know!

Andrea@HighLowFoodDrink.com February 10, 2011 at 10:34 pm

Oh my goodness, if this post doesn’t convince J that we have to go to Melbourne now, I don’t know what will! Thank you for providing me with another reason why we should be visiting Australia – I will conveniently be leaving your post up for my husband to see! =)
Andrea@HighLowFoodDrink.com´s last blog post ..Sweet Treats Hot Chocolate Tour of NYC

Conor February 20, 2011 at 11:17 pm

Haha, so very glad to be of help! Now, make sure to give me lots of warning for when you’re going so that I have a good excuse to go back there too ;)

Forager @ The Gourmet Forager February 11, 2011 at 9:35 pm

Fantastic review – you’ve really got my inner carnivore salivating uncontrollably for meeeat. Another one to go on the wish list!
Forager @ The Gourmet Forager´s last blog post ..Chinese New Year – blending old and new traditions

Conor February 20, 2011 at 11:18 pm

Thank you!! A total meat fest indeed. A “sometimes food” as Cookie Monster would say, but worth the potential carnivore’s remorse ;)

Maria@TheGourmetChallenge February 27, 2011 at 1:19 pm

Ohh that chicken crackling…I’m sill thinking about it. When Im in the neighborhood, I contemplate popping in for some crackling…so far havent been back.

I have a superior memory?? Ohh Conor…you just made my year!!! I have a terrible memory…but now I have an incentive to keep trying and improve my memory containing capacity…now wheres my mouse?…oh there it is *click*
Maria@TheGourmetChallenge´s last blog post ..Ezard